No Flash on iPhone
Apple and Adobe fight continues to rage on. After announcing iPhone support on its new CS5 suite, Adobe decided to cease investments on the new project. The reason for this is the new agreement made public by Apple last week, where it prohibits explicitly a conversion or translation tool. Only apps generated on Apple frameworks (for instace XCode) will be valid.
Read Apple and Adobe fight over iPhone development.
No comments at this moment.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Blog ·· 10 Titles to check on XBLIG
- Cashtown ·· All the colors and art of a time
- Cashtown ·· Cashtown’s Image
- Our business ·· Indie
- Blog ·· Live Brasil: migrar ou não migrar? Eis a questão
- Blog ·· Playdom acquires Merscom
- Blog ·· RealNetworks 1st party dev gone to heaven
- Blog ·· SunBurn 2.0 will be a game engine for XNA
- Our business ·· Third-party
- Blog ·· Ubisoft closes studios in Brazil